Regulations of the online store
§ 1 General information
The Inawerawinkel.com store is an authorized seller of food flavors from Inawera Dot Com Gęca i wspolnicy Spółka Jawna. K. ul. Jeżynowa 11 20-258 Turka
The Inawerawinkel.com website, in accordance with European Union law, distributes food flavors, bottles and pipettes in Poland and other countries of the world.
§ 2 Definitions
- Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Seller - a natural person running a business under the name Leo Anna Gnieciak, Strumińskiego 17/35 21-040 Świdnik, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, UE VAT PL9462387251, REGON 369320322
- Customer - each entity making purchases through the Store.
- Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants legal capacity, performing on its own behalf an economic activity that uses the Store.
- Store - an online store run by the Seller at the internet address www.inawerawinkel.com
- Distance contract - contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
- Regulations - these Store regulations.
- Order - the Customer's declaration of will submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
- Account - customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by the customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
- Registration form - a form available in the Store, enabling the creation of an Account.
- Order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Cart - an element of the Store's software, in which the Products selected for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the number of products and the size
- Product - a movable item available in the Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- Sales Agreement - a Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store.
§ 3 Contact with the Store
- Seller's e-mail address: email@example.com
Leo Anna Gnieciak
- Seller's bank account number:
Payment in PLN 70105014161000009736512741
Payment in EURO PL06105014161000009736667735
Bank name: ING BSK
§ 4 Technical requirements
- To use the Store, including viewing the Store's assortment and placing orders for Products, you must:
- A device with Internet access
- A web browser that supports cookies.
- To place an order in the Store, an active e-mail account is required.
§ 5 General information
- The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unlawful actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
- Viewing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store's assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be completed without creating an Account.
- The prices given in the Store are given in PLN (PLN) and EURO (€) and are gross prices (including VAT).
- The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store's website when placing the Order, including the moment of expressing the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
§ 6 Creating an Account in the Store
- To create an Account in the Store, complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the data specified in the store's registration form.
- Creating an Account in the Store is free.
- Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
- The Customer may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, remove the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in §3.
§ 7 Order submission rules
In order to place an Order:
- Log in to the Store (optional);
- Select the Product that is the subject of the Order and then click the "Add to Cart" button (or equivalent);
- Log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
- If the option to place an Order without registration has been chosen - fill in the Order Form by entering the details of the Order recipient and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice data, if different from the recipient's details,
- Click the "Order and pay" button / click
- Choose one of the available payment methods and, depending on the method of payment and the form of delivery, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 8 point 3.
§ 8 Offered methods of delivery and payment
- The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
- Postal shipment, 3-7 days
- Courier shipment, DHL Economy 5-7 days
- Air courier, DHL Express 2-4 working days
- The customer can use the following payment methods:
- Payment by bank transfer to the Seller's account
- Electronic payments
- Payment by credit card via PayU.
- Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
Shipping costs - prices in PLN (including VAT)
|Zone||DHL||DHL Express||Polish Post|
|Africa||-||from 90 to 290||from 16 to 267|
|South America||-||from 90 to 290||from 16 to 267|
|North America||-||from 69 to 245||from 16 to 267|
|Australia and Oceania||-||-||from 16 to 267|
|Asia||-||-||from 16 to 108|
|Europe||from 54 to 90||from 51 to 449||from 16 to 108|
|Europe non EU||from 54 to 99||from 63 to 994||from 16 to 108|
|-||from 5 kg to 20 kg|
|DHL||DHL Express||Polish Post|
|-||from 329 to 1650||from 267 to 820|
|-||from 329 to 1650||from 267 to 820|
|-||from 295 to 759||from 267 to 820|
|-||-||from 267 to 820|
|-||-||from 108 to 235|
|from 90 to 129||-||from 108 to 235|
|from 99 to 140||-||from 108 to 235|
|-||from 20 kg|
|DHL||DHL Express||Polish Post|
|from 45 to 102||-||-|
|-||from 1925 to 2790||from 820 to 1145|
|-||from 1925 to 2790||from 820 to 1145|
|-||from 815 to 17 384||from 820 to 1145|
|-||-||from 820 to 1145|
|-||-||from 235 to 348|
|from 130 to 2500||-||from 235 to 348|
|from 141 to 1750||-||from 235 to 348|
§ 9 Performance of the sales contract
- The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form on the website www.inawerawinkel.com in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation takes place by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller's declaration of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- If the Customer chooses: payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 7 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement - otherwise the order will be canceled.
- The start of the period for delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted as follows:
- If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
- The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Product delivery costs (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services) are indicated in the basket summary of the Inawerawerawinkel.com store.
- All products offered on the store's website are available subject to availability in the warehouse. Inawerawinkel.com reserves the right to refuse to accept an order if the goods are out of stock, and reserves the right to withdraw or change the product without giving any reason. Inawerawinkel.com reserves the right to change the applicable prices, as well as to cancel or suspend the order due to insufficient data enabling its correct implementation, e.g. no address to which the package should be sent.
- Purchases at Inawerawinkel.com are made by mail order, deliveries are made by DHL or by Poczta Polska. Inawerawinkel.com is not responsible for delays caused in delivery, and if such a situation occurs, it will notify the Buyer immediately.
§ 10 Returns and complaints.
The consumer has the right to withdraw from a distance contract and refund the full delivery cost in the event that the order has not been shipped. The consumer has the right to return the goods to the Seller unopened and undamaged within 14 days from the date of placing the order, without giving a reason for refusing to accept the shipment. Any shipments returned by the customs agency are fully refundable, except for shipping costs which the Seller must cover for each package returned. Due to the nature of the products sold, we do not accept returns based on "Try and Return". Products that have been opened are not returnable. Please note that the buyer is responsible for return costs and has a duty of care to ensure that goods are returned in good condition. Full returns are processed within 72 hours from the moment Inawerawinkel.com is fully informed of the reason for the return, or from the moment the package is physically returned to the warehouse and signed. The reimbursement is made using the same method of payment as used by the customer, unless the consumer agrees to the reimbursement by another method. Any complaints related to the purchase, order or Regulations should be directed to Inawerawinkel.com via e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The seller will provide the customer with a final answer within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint. Refunds for successful complaints will be made within 14 days from the date of issuing the final response to the bank account indicated by the Buyer.
§ 11 Personal data
- The administrator of personal data provided by the Buyer when using the Store is the Seller.
§ 12 Final provisions
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller will inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on the provision of electronic services; the Act on Consumer Rights, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. For this purpose, he may submit a complaint via the EU ODR internet platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.